20th-21st March 2018, St Anne's College, University of Oxford.
The UKAIS conference is the premier academic event in the Information Systems calendar within the UK, and attracts leading scholars from the UK and overseas. It is a charity, whose aims are to enhance the recognition and knowledge of IS within the UK, and to provide a forum for discussing issues in IS teaching and research. UKAIS recognises the importance of including practitioners in its work.
Conference theme: Social Transformation
We invite developmental and full papers that debate and reflect on the progress and future prospects of social transformation through information systems, or on any related topic. Illustrative topics include:
* Artificial Intelligence systems
* Bridging the Digital Divide: emancipatory IS
* Business Intelligence and Decision Support
* Business Process Management
* eBusiness and Competitive Strategy
* Economics and the Value of IS
* eGovernment Solutions to the Citizen
* Enterprise Systems
* European and Cultural Issues in IS
* Healthcare Information Systems
* Human-Computer Interaction
* Inter-Organizational Systems
* Innovative Applications of IS in Teaching
* IS Diversity and Diversity in IS
* IS Artefacts and IS Artefact Design
* IS Innovation, Adoption and Diffusion
* IS Governance and Sourcing
* Research Methods and Philosophy
* Project Management and IS Development
* Social Media
* Service Engineering and Service Management
* Ubiquitous and Mobile Information Systems
* Technologies to Promote a Healthy and Secure Society
11 December 2017 - Submissions deadline
15 January 2018 - Notification of acceptance/rejection - Apologies, but unfortunately there is a slight delay sending out notifications.
19 February 2018 - Deadline for early bird registration
20-21 March 2018 - Conference (including doctoral consortium on 19 March)
All accepted papers will appear in the published proceedings of the conference which will be ISBN registered and available internationally through publication in the official AIS electronic library.